Need to Get in Touch?
At FTC we’re as committed as ever to providing the best service possible to both residents and businesses in Williamsburg, Lee, Sumter, Clarendon and Florence counties. We are available via phone, chat, and email to address your needs as quickly as possible.
Important Phone Numbers:
- Telephone Repair: If you need to report trouble with your residential or business telephone, please call our Repair Service at:611 or 888-218-5050.
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Service Questions: If you have questions about any of the services offered by FTC, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call888-218-5050. (Call Center - Mon. - Fri. 8 am - 6 pm)
- Technical i-net Support: If you have technical questions about FTC-i.net, please call a Technical Support Representative at: 611 or800-541-5030. (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Call Before Digging!: Remember... Call Us Before You Dig!... 811, 888-SC1-PUPS or 800-922-0983.
- South Carolina Lifeline Program: Click here for information on the program.
- Personal Web Space: If you need assistance setting up your personal Web space, please visit Personal Web Space.
- National Do Not Call Registry: Click here to access the National Do Not Call Registry Web site.
Customer Support Contact Form: