Damage to inside wiring can be expensive to repair. With Connection Protection, you can rest assured because your FTC wires and jacks for FTC Phone, Digital TV, Internet and Security are covered. That’s total protection from damage caused by accidental cutting, pests, water and other undorseen events.*
Without Connection Protection, the minimum charge for wiring and/or equipment is $80 for the first hours, not including materials.
- $4.95 added monthly to your FTC bill
Security System Maintenance
Get the most out of your security system with a maintenance plan from FTC Security. The Security System Maintenance Plan provides coverage for parts and labor to perform remedial maintenance service on the system necessary to the system's operation.*
- $4.95 added monthly to your FTC Security bill
Mobile Maintenance Program
The Mobile Maintenance Program provides coverage for your mobile phone against damage or loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, liquids and certain physical damage. This program protects the original equipment package purchased. The equipment included in this package is: handset, battery, charger and SIM card.
- $6.99 monthly fee per device added to your FTC Wireless bill.
- Mobile protection must be added within 30 days of activation or upgrade.
- The maintenance claim fee is based on tiers determined by non-contract cost of device at time of claim.
- Two claims per line with maintenance are allowed per calendar year.
To File a Maintenance Claim
For Stolen Handsets, report the incident to the local police department and obtain a police report number. For Lost or Stolen Handsets, contact FTC Wireless immediately to suspend your service and protect yourself against unauthorized charges. Call 803-469-4327 or 1-800-671-0303 to report your loss. An FTC Customer Service Representative will be happy to help you.