MiFi Liberate$29.99 (Special Order)
Power to Share.
Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet Vibrant 2.8” color touchscreen display for easy setup and connection management 11 hour battery life.
AT&T’s first touchscreen mobile hotspot device allows you to see what devices are connected to your hotspot, block or unblock connected devices, view data usage and battery status, access features like Media and File Sharing, and more – with just a touch.
2900 mAh Li-Ion battery provides up to 11 hours of continuous use.
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet from anywhere in the AT&T coverage area
- Share files stored on a microSD card (up to go 32 GB, sold separately) with all connected devices Mobile Share or DataConnect pricing plans available
- Global roaming in more than 200 countries
- Utilizes the LTE microSIM (preinstalled)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) enabled
- GPS Capable
- DLNA Certified
- VPN pass-through
- Global compatibility
- Weight - 4.26 ounces
- Size - 4.05" x 2.88" x 0.34" & 4.05" x 2.88" x 0.88" (at the battery area)
- LTE (700MHz/AWS (1700/2100 MHz))
- HSPA +/HSPA (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Display- 2.8" capacitive touchscreen, 240 X 400, 262K colors
- Battery- Rechargeable 2900 mAh Lithium Ion; up to 11 hours of use
- Chipset- Qualcomm® MDM9215
- Expandable Memory- microSD up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi range- Up to 30 ft., adjustable
- Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Apple® Mac® OS X 10.6 or later
- Linux® Ubuntu 12.04 or later
Device has a preinstalled 4G LTE microSIM (SKU 72290). Requires Mobile Share or $50/5GB DataConnect Plan.
MPP/ Mobile Insurance:
AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi® Liberate is eligible for Mobile Insurance. Insurance deductible Tier 1: $50 applies at launch. Please refer to MyCSP for eligibility updates.
AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi® Liberate is exclusive to AT&T for 12 months.
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ (with enhanced backhaul) and LTE, where available. Compatible 4G device and data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.