- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies
Mix vanilla pudding according to directions. Add sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla flavoring, and 1/2 of the whipped topping. Mix well. Beginning with vanilla wafers, layer dish with wafers, followed by bananas and 1/2 of the pudding mixture. Repeat the layers and top with the remaining whipped topping. Garnish with finely crumbled vanilla wafers. Keep refrigerated.