Frequently Asked Questions: Basic
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Yes, we can use wireless to connect the Set-top boxes if the landlord does not allow us to run wiring.
Yes, all of your local channels are included in FTC Digital TV service. You can watch these and other great channels in high-definition for an additional $7.95 per month. Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to add HD Access to your account today.
Your existing satellite set-top box is not compatible with FTC Digital TV. The coax in the home may be utilized, if this wiring meets our standards.
Yes, we want you to have the best experience with FTC Digital TV, so we recommend someone be at home while installing Digital TV so we can answer questions and give basic start-up directions.
Programming in Spanish is offered with Xtra ($11.95 per month). The channels offered are ESPN Deportes, Discovery en Espanol, Discovery Familia, TBN Enlace, MTV Tr3s, NBC Universo, Telemundo East, FOX Deportes, History En Espanol. Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to add Xtra to your plan.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to reactivate your account and update your billing information.
Movies can generally be ordered within a day of their airings. Events may be ordered up to 12 days in advance. Please check the guide for ordering and additional information. Click here to view more information about Pay-Per-View.
No, the FTC Customer Service Representative will let you know the process of installation.
FTC Digital TV is FTC’s state-of-the-art digital TV service that provides you with astounding picture quality and sound, giving you the best in home entertainment. With FTC Digital TV, you will find a variety of features that make your TV viewing experience better than ever before. For more information on everything FTC Digital TV click here.
The resolution of a television controls the detail and sharpness of the picture that you see. Resolution is written out numerically with an “i” or “p.” The number in a resolution pertains to the lines of resolution, and the “i” and “p” stand for interlaced and progressive scan, the latter being the sharpest.
HDMI is the interface of choice for most new HD Audio/Visual (A/V) devices. Not only does it provide outstanding audio and video performance, but it also supports High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP), a technology built into consumer electronic equipment that prevents illicit duplication of copyrighted material.
FTC Digital TV offers more than 270+ digital channels, including local, sports, movie, digital audio music channels and much more. Plus, our very own channel, FTC Now, is dedicated to featuring people, businesses, sports and events from our local area.
FTC Digital TV offers a variety of premium programming, including:
- Xtra includes 50+ additional educational, movies, sports, news, religion and children’s programming.
- Premium Pass includes the latest movies and events on HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, and Encore.
- Pay-Per-View features a range of entertainment, including wrestling, mixed-martial arts, concerts and more.
- Video On Demand includes thousands of new releases, old favorites, kids’ shows, music and more available when you want.
- For the best quality and resolution, add HD (High-Definition) Access to your service for an additional $7.95 per month. For details on pricing of rates and packages, click here.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 and we will be happy to assist you in moving your FTC Digital TV service to another location within our service area.