Frequently Asked Questions: Billing & Accounting
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 or click “My Account” along the top navigation bar of this site. Once in “My Account,” click on “Pay Online.”
If you need more information regarding charges on your bill or have any questions concerning your bill, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050. To view or pay your bill online, click "My Account" along the top navigation bar of this site. Once in "My Account", click on "Pay Online."
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 48 hours after the event to confirm billing. Prior to the event, the TV guide data will indicate that you have pre-ordered the event.
To check the status of your order, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
On your FTC Digital TV bill, each of your Video On Demand rentals will be listed individually by title with associated rental cost. You will see them listed under usage charges on your bill.
Adjustments are normally shown on the following month’s bill.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
For billing questions, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
For technical questions, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
Yes, it will appear on your bill under Digital TV.