Frequently Asked Questions: My Equipment
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
When you become an FTC Digital TV subscriber, you receive a complete system of equipment designed to work seamlessly and give you endless hours of entertainment.
The installer will work with you to suggest and select a suitable location for the equipment to be installed. The equipment must have adequate ventilation and proper access to power outlets. The installer will make every effort to accommodate your requests for locating the new pieces of equipment.