Frequently Asked Questions: Remote Control
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
There are basic and special features of your remote control that allow you to navigate your system seamlessly.
A complimentary remote will come with your Set-top box. Should your remote be lost or damaged and you need to purchase a remote, stop by any of our seven convenient business offices. For more details contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
For this model use the following two sequences to toggle between the Cisco and Motorola Set-top box configuration:
Motorola: Press and hold in SETUP + A until the Green light under Set-top box flashes twice and release both keys.
Cisco: Press and hold in SETUP + C until the Green light under Set-top box flashes twice and release both keys.
The B Button, the square green button located in the middle of the remote control, is a shortcut to setting up your favorite channels list. Once you have set up your favorites channel list, the B Button is used as a shortcut to access that list.