Frequently Asked Questions: WatchTVEverywhere
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
It might. Check your data plan before you start watching WatchTVEverywhere on a smartphone or wireless network. WatchTVEverywhere programs transmit a lot of data. That can become expensive if you have a limited data plan. Please know that we have no way of knowing when you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all of the charges made by your mobile carrier.
It is easy to start using WatchTVEverywhere. The first step is registration. Click here to watch a 5 minute video about registration.
- Select your TV provider from the drop down menu and click on Submit.
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register:
- Your account number and
- The correct spelling of the last name on the account.
The best thing to do is have your latest invoice handy.
- You will be asked to:
- Provide an email address. This will be your user name. This can be any valid email address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on Register.
- Now, check the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your WatchTVEverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- You are done and can begin to enjoy WatchTVEverywhere.
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of WatchTVEverywhere privileges.
- Visit www.WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the TV Network you want to watch. Click on the network and you will see a list of the available programs.
ESPN3 is available through the WatchESPN Suite. ESPN3 must be streamed through the WatchESPN App, or from WatchESPN.com. Watch the video above for more information.
There are several differences. WatchTVEverywhere:
- Is FREE. There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription to the network you want to watch.
- Includes live TV.
- Has full episodes of current TV shows.
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
Nothing. At this time, there is no extra cost for WatchTVEverywhere so feel free to explore. There is nothing available at this site that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). You only need to be a subscriber to the TV network. This may change over time depending on the requirements made by the individual TV networks.
WatchTVEverywhere has a lot of different definitions. For us, it is TV programs that are available on something other than a TV set. That means your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android.
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes their own decision about what to make available on WatchTVEverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available. However, the live feed of TBS is not. Instead, TBS offers full episodes of their popular programs.
The answer is just about Everywhere. WatchTVEverywhere works anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home Wi-Fi will provide the best quality. The quality of WatchTVEverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the US. Data roaming charges may apply and they can be very expensive.
Almost all WatchTVEverywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone). Some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit the iPhone or iPad App Store and search by the network name for available applications.
Once you are registered, you can watch any WatchTVEverywhere program as long as you are a subscriber to that network. For example, you must be an A&E subscriber to watch A&E’s WatchTVEverywhere programs.
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on WatchTVEverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network.
Yes. We are working with many different program providers to expand the number of networks and the number of programs available on WatchTVEverywhere. Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them. You will see them automatically when they are added.