Frequently Asked Questions: Change or Cancel Internet Service
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
If you received an FTC Wireless Router, you must return the entire Router Kit (router, ac adapter, CD and guide, telephone cable and ethernet cable) or you will be billed $125 for not returning the Router Kit. If you provided your own router, no.
You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by contacting Customer Service at 888-218-5050. To terminate Web Hosting and/or Business Services, you must call 800-671-0670. Charges to your account will stop accruing the day FTC accepts your cancellation. Based on your billing cycle, charges accrued prior to your termination may apply after you receive a cancellation confirmation. If your account included space on FTC’s servers, anything stored on this space will be deleted upon termination. If you were under contract, early termination fees will apply.
Computers and other devices on a network must share a finite capacity of resources, and that’s true for wired and WiFi networks alike. However, the precise limits depend on multiple factors. Watch the video above for more information.
If you are under contract and you do not establish Internet service at the new location, early termination fees will apply.