Frequently Asked Questions: Dial-Up
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
To change your Dial-Up plan, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050.
If you choose to use Dial-Up service, you should dial the access number listed below that is local for you. Note that dialing one of the other numbers may be a long distance call for you. You would then be billed long distance charges by your local phone company and/or long distance carrier.
If you use your computer from multiple locations to dial up to the Internet, you may want to create different Dial-Up connections for each location thereby using the correct local access number for that location.