Frequently Asked Questions: Wi-Fi
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Yes, currently we have the following Wi-Fi hotspots :
Business District of Downtown Sumter
Central Carolina Tech
Palmetto Tennis Center
Bobby Richardson Complex
The further you are from the router the weaker the signal, resulting in dead zones and buffering. To get enhanced coverage throughout your home consider adding FTC’s Managed Wi-Fi Plus to your internet service. Watch the video above for more information.
FTC is committed to providing you with the best internet experience. That is why we have introduced Premium Whole-Home Wi-Fi. Want a Premium Wi-Fi experience? Watch the video below for more information.
The internet is an integral part of our lives. It’s how we stay connected with friends and family, shop, research any topic of interest, listen to music, and access world news. WiFi is a facility allowing computers, smartphones, tablets, and other devices to simultaneously connect to the internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area. Watch the video above to learn more information.