Frequently Asked Questions: Moving or Unplugging System Hardware
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Door contacts can be removed. It is recommended that a technician remove them from the system so that other devices can be used during a remodel. If the door is being replaced, special care should be given to the wiring during this time. Charges may apply if a technician is sent.
You should be able to paint around detectors – DO NOT PAINT THE DETECTORS. If you wish to take them down, you should schedule a service call.
The wall transformer is the source for electrical power to your alarm system. In addition, the alarm system is powered by a 9 volt or 12 volt battery in the control panel. Disconnect both power sources and the system will be powered down.