Frequently Asked Questions: Personal Alert
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
The FTC Mobile Personal Emergency Response System (MPERS) is a Numera Libris. We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your pacemaker and inquire about whether your pacemaker is susceptible to RF emissions consistent with the frequency of our device. Libris complies with the rules and regulations required of a transmitting device such as ours. Libris emits a radio frequency (RF) of 850 and 1900MHz associated with standard 2G and 3G cellular communication, and it is in compliance with FCC Part 15 restrictions, including those for radiated emissions.
For more information on the Numera Libris, click here.