Frequently Asked Questions: Power Outage or Surge
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
It is possible for you to experience an alarm from a strong surge. The equipment we install has been designed and tested to resist false alarms during power surges.
The battery will continue to operate the system until power is restored or the batteries are exhausted.