Frequently Asked Questions: Remote Monitoring
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Most systems have the ability to support both wired and wireless devices. In some cases, wireless devices can be retrofitted to work with older alarm systems.
With the proper Pass Code, your account information can be updated by calling our security monitoring station at 800-438-4171.
No it cannot.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to have your remote disabled.
The standard range for these devices is 200 feet. This may vary depending upon your area, your surroundings, or the strength of the device’s battery.