Frequently Asked Questions: User Codes
Need some more help?Checking Status...
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
This is your choice. In order for them to stop an alarm or get any information about your account, they will need this information.
We do not give out User Codes online, contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 for technical support.
As long as you have your current User Code you can contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 to change this information.
Duress codes should be used only when the system has to be disarmed under a “stressful” situation. When a “Duress” alarm is sent to the central station, police are immediately dispatched without alarm verification.
Contact Customer Service at 888-218-5050 for your duress code.
For your protection, User Codes are given out over the phone only when appropriate identification information is received.
Central Monitoring Station information is verified based on your account records in the monitoring software. If your User Code is not correct, you will need to provide ID in order to obtain the correct User Code.
Yes. All systems installed today have the ability to program more than one User Code. Depending upon the type of system you have, the total number of codes may vary.