Frequently Asked Questions: Calling Plans
- Capital Credit
- Connection Protection
- Digital TV
- What tips can you offer for wireless data management?
- What tips can you give for traveling abroad?
- What reset options are available for my phone?
- What is the difference between a basic phone and a smart phone?
- What is Memory Management?
- Mobile Shares
- How do I use the Find My iPhone feature?
- How do I backup my wireless device?
- How do I access Gmail on my mobile device?
- How can I protect my mobile device?
- Fiber to the Home
Lifeline Assistance can help qualified customers get phone service and pay their bills. These are public programs implemented by local telephone companies that help eligible households pay for basic telephone installation costs and monthly services or monthly wireless telephone plans. Click here for more information online. To determine your eligibility or for more information Call the Office of Regulatory Staff at 866-788-6565 to determine your eligibility for the Lifeline Program. Your case manager at DSS or DHHS can also give you more information.